Avoiding Accidents Training
Learn how to help prevent accidents in your workplace
To provide training in the safe work procedures involved in working on a construction site or in your workplace.
Who should attend:
All personnel. Ideal for those involved in the construction, demolition, refurbishment, civil engineering and small builders.
• Health and safety Legislation and regulations
• Safety hazards and common causes
• Health hazards and common causes
• Near misses
• Machinery and equipment checks
• Minimising dust
• Reducing noise
• Reducing the effects of vibration
• Personal protective equipment (PPE)
Course Duration: 2 hours. Certification Provided. http://www.hscsscotland.co.uk/services/training/avoiding-accidents-on-site/