Learn How to Help Prevent Accidents in Your Workplace
To provide training in the safe work procedures involved in working on a construction site or in your workplace.
Who should attend:
All personnel. Ideal for those involved in the construction, demolition, refurbishment, civil engineering and small builders.
- Health and safety Legislation and regulations
- Safety hazards and common causes
- Health hazards and common causes
- Near misses
- Machinery and equipment checks
- Minimising dust
- Reducing noise
- Reducing the effects of vibration
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
No qualifications required.