Small Builder Health and Safety
As a Small Builder or Subcontractor Health and Safety Can Seem Daunting and a Lot of Hard Work. This Course Will Enable You to Have Adequate Health and Safety Knowledge to Ensure You Are Running Your Job Effectively and Safely.
This course is to enable small builders to identify hazards and manage the applicable risks, identify the training requirements of your employees and how to cooperate with your client or home owner on commercial and domestic projects.
Who should attend:
- Health and safety legislation and regulations
- Commercial and domestic projects
- What you need to know
- Manage hazards and risk
- Inform and train your workforce
- Cooperating with the client or home occupier
- Health aspects
- Health and safety paperwork
- Welfare facilities and provision
- Workplace, work environments and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Method statements
- Manual handling
- COSHH and hazardous substances
- Workstation design/ergonomics
- Transport and vehicles
- Controlling Noise
- Controlling Vibration
No qualifications required.