Safety At An Affordable Price
“Fast, reliable service at a great price”.
We provide an ongoing professional advisory and support service which will enable businesses to achieve compliance and thereby protect their employees and business interests.
Our ‘competent external health and safety adviser’ service is completely bespoke to each Client. We tailor each aspect of our service and agree the number of visits or hours likely to be required based on the needs of your business. Our service is not simply a telephone support service – it’s a total one stop solution for all your health and safety needs.
Our retainers include the following:
- The number of hours you require. Any hours that are not used can be stored and used against the cost of training/services at a later date. So you will never lose any hours you pay for.
- A Certificate of Engagement of our External Competent Advisory Service so you can include the document into your job tenders and display it in your office.
- Telephone and email liaison with your Nominated Responsible Person regarding your companies documented adherence to The Health & Safety at Work Act and subsequent Health and Safety Regulations.
- Inspection of existing health and safety documentation and systems with comments provided.
- Annual Inspection/review of existing health and safety documentation.
- 24 hour 7 days a week telephone help line for health and safety related issues which you may come across during your company’s daily scope of works or any accidents/incidents. (on higher retainer packages).
- Provision of advisory guidance by email relating to your health and safety questions and queries. Thus giving your Nominated Responsible Person step-by-step guidance on how to deal with and address issues within your working environment.
- A planned number of visits to your workplace or sites to review your documentation and records and carry out a safety inspection. This will be followed up by a fully detailed written report.
- Updating of your Health and Safety Policies, documentation, records and registers in line with developments in either your business or health and safety legislation.
- Regular correspondence, newsletters etc. to keep you updated on the latest developments in health and safety issues which impact your business. A Monthly Newsletter which can be used as evidence of how you keep up-to-date with Health, safety and environmental information and regulation changes etc. There are also daily updates available via our webpage.
- Free toolbox talks package and updates (on higher retainer packages).
- Preferential rates and priority bookings for our range of health and safety training courses including e-learning.
- Liaison with the Enforcing Authority (e.g. HSE) on your behalf acting as your competent health and safety adviser.
Fees can also be charged on an hourly rate or lump sum. Packages can be tailor made to your organisation’s requirements or continued advice can be provided as and when required – the service is flexible to fit your changing demands of your business.