Assistance in attaining Safecontractor Membership
What is SafeContractor?
SafeContractor in their own words:
‘With more than 263 major clients and over 23,000 contractor members, Safecontractor is one of the fastest growing health and safety assessment schemes in the UK.’
The Scheme assesses your current health and safety documentation and examines your existing procedures to ensure they meet the required standard. Safe Contractor is an industry recognised scheme and will save you time completing numerous pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ’s) for multiple clients.
How will being a registered member of SafeContractor benefit my business?
- Stay ahead of the competition – Gives you a competitive edge over you’re competitors.
- Gain more business – Companies use SafeContractor to find their suppliers and require them to be registered so don’t eliminate yourself from being selected.
- Get larger clients – commercial benefits can include bigger, better and more contracts
- Tender for more work – By being registered you can tender for contracts that were not previously available to you
- Legal compliance – By being a member it shows that your company is compliant with health and safety law
- Enhanced company image – Professional image government endorsements for your business.
- Save time & money – We fill out the questionnaire for you plus you will not have to fill out further questionnaires.
- Improved company health and safety standards – Improve your current standards by being independently assessed
How do I become registered with SafeContractor?
We have vast experience in the registration process and can help you in a simple step-by-step process allowing you to focus on your core business. In no time you will be able to tender and quote for new contracts. Contact us today.