Assistance in attaining CHAS Accreditation
What is CHAS registration?
By being CHAS registered you demonstrate that you meet the recognised standards required by any organisation looking to employ you as a contractor. Most local authorities and many other organisations now insist on CHAS registration.
CHAS in their own words:
‘Each month thousands of contractors and consultants (suppliers) apply for work with public and private sector organisations (buyers). To win work, they must meet the buyer’s health and safety standards. Assessing supplier’s health and safety competence is usually a lengthy and time consuming process. Suppliers can sometimes meet one buyer’s Health and Safety standards but not another. Being CHAS approved reduces duplication as suppliers compliance is accepted by all CHAS buyers. CHAS assesses applicants: Health and safety policy statement; their organisation for health and safety; their specific health and safety arrangements to a standard acceptable to our buyers and to others.’
How will being a registered member of CHAS benefit my business?
As a CHAS member you demonstrate that you meet the potential client’s standards.
- Stay ahead of the competition – Gives you a competitive edge over you’re competitors.
- Gain more business – Companies use vendor services to find their suppliers and require them to be registered so don’t eliminate yourself from being selected.
- Tender for more work – By being registered you can tender for contracts that were not previously available to you
- Enhanced company image – Professional image government endorsements for your business.
- Save time & money – We fill out the questionnaire for you.
- Improved company health and safety standards – Improve your current standards by being independently assessed
How do I become registered with CHAS?
We have vast experience in the registration process and can help you in a simple step-by-step process allowing you to focus on your core business. We can supply the documents required as well as assist you in filling in the questionnaire. In no time you will be able to tender and quote for new contracts. Contact us today.