CDM 2015 Training
Get to grips with your duties under the construction (design and management) regulations
Our course explains the role of Clients, Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and contractors on construction projects. It also details the risk assessment process, the required information for pre-construction, construction information and the relevant documentation to include in a health and safety file.
Who should attend:
Clients, Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and contractors.
• Health and safety Legislation and regulations
• Statutory obligations of Clients
• Statutory obligations of Principal Designers
• Statutory obligations of Principal Contractors
• Statutory obligations of Contractors
• The role of the Principal Designers (former CDM Coordinator role)
• The risk assessment process
• Pre-Construction Information/Pre Tender plan
• Health and safety requirements for construction sites
• Preparing a Construction Phase Plan
• Preparing the Health and Safety file