Health and safety is key to working safely and staying healthy in the construction industry. Having awareness allows everyone to control health and safety effectively.
Health and safety legislation is applicable to all businesses. This course is designed for all employees and employers in the construction industry enabling you to work with your employees to ensure that they have an understanding of the importance of health and safety to the company, themselves and others
Who should attend:
All directors/owners, managers, supervisors and employees within the construction industry
• Health and safety legislation and regulations
• Health aspects
• Safety considerations
• Welfare facilities and provision
• Workplace, work environments and workplace equipment
• Risk assessment
• Method statements
• Manual handling
• COSHH and hazardous substances
• Workstation design/ergonomics
• Transport and vehicles
Course Duration: 4-5 hours. Certification Provided.