Health and Safety Advice and Assistance in the Catering Industry
HSCS Scotland Ltd can provide all your health and safety requirements for working in the catering industry. Whether you are a sole trader, business owner, a supplier or if you are a business with 1-2 employees or 1000 employees we can help.
Sensible, affordable safety solutions
We can help you put the right systems and procedures in place and ensure that you’re are in full compliance with health and safety law. We can provide you with the documentation and training to help you get more contracts.
- Fire risk assessment – fully compliant risk assessment of the premises with action plan, recommendations and full report
- Risk assessments – individual one page assessments or combined book type assessments
- Method statements –site specific method statements
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments – ensure anyone that uses a computer, laptop or tablet is using it correctly by having an assessment done
- COSHH Assessments – simple one page COSHH assessments
- Catering safety pack – 20+ documents – all the documents you need to run your business
- Policies – Health and safety Policy, Environmental policies, Equalities polices etc.
- Toolbox Talks – complete package of catering toolbox talks
- Prequalification Questionnaires (PQQ’s) – Fed up filling in prequalification documents and not getting the job – let us help you to fill these in and give you better chance of winning the contract
- Competent health and safety Advice – we can provide you with competent health, safety and environmental advice 24/7 so you can get answers when you need them
- Training – We can train your employees quickly and efficiently at your premises without losing downtime
- Written by highly experienced health and safety practitioners.
- Bespoke to your organisation
- Contain the latest information related to health & safety legislation
If you have any questions about a product or service, please don’t hesitate to contact us. http://www.hscsscotland.com/sectors/catering-industry/