Emergency First Aid Training
Get the Basics on Emergency First Aid at Work.
A one-day course covering the basics in workplace first aid.
Who should attend:
All personnel and management that require training in first aid.
• Understanding the role of the first aider
• The importance of preventing cross infection
• The need for recording incidents and actions
• Use of available equipment
• Assessing the situation or circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency.
• Administering first aid to a casualty who is:
• Unconscious (including seizure)
• Wounded and bleeding
• Suffering from shock
• Administering CPR
• Providing appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor
• burns and scalds, small splinters)