Emergency First Aid Training
Get the Basics on Emergency First Aid at Work.
A one-day course covering the basics in workplace first aid.
Who should attend:
All personnel and management that require training in first aid.
- Understanding the role of the first aider
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The need for recording incidents and actions
- Use of available equipment
- Assessing the situation or circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency.
- Administering first aid to a casualty who is:
- Unconscious (including seizure)
- Wounded and bleeding
- Suffering from shock
- Administering CPR
- Providing appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor
- burns and scalds, small splinters)
Certification Provided. http://www.hscsscotland.co.uk/services/training/emergency-first-aid/