Competent External Health and Safety Adviser Service
Jargon Free Competent Advice and Assistance from Chartered Members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), members of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) and the HSE’s Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR).
It is a legal requirement of Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 that all businesses appoint a Competent Person with sufficient qualifications and experience to provide health and safety advice. We understand that some businesses not large enough to justify or afford to pay for a dedicated in-house safety manager, however we can fulfil this requirement via our ‘Competent External Health and Safety Adviser’ service.
We provide an ongoing advisory and support service which will enable businesses to achieve and maintain compliance and, thereby protect their employees and business interest. Our ‘competent external health and safety adviser’ service is completely bespoke to each Client. We tailor our service to suit you and agree the number of visits likely to be required based on the needs of the business. Our service is not simply a telephone support service – it’s a total one stop solution for all your health and safety needs 24/7.
As opposed to being a company that you subscribe to over the phone or online who you may never meet or deal with the same person each time you call we become part of your team. We will actively work with you and when you call you will speak to the same person each time guaranteeing that we will understand your business and the key issues that need addressed.
We receive regular feedback from our clients to ensure that we are providing the best service available. Our client’s feel that a personal approach is greatly appreciated along with professional integrity and our ability to address bespoke health and safety issues to meet our client’s deadlines every time.
We are qualified to degree level, Chartered Members of IOSH, registered members of the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) and the Institute Of Environmental Management and Assessment and have NVQ Level 5 in Health and safety as well as NEBOSH Diploma, NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety Certificate, NEBOSH Construction Certificate, NEBOSH Environmental Diploma and NEBOSH Fire Certificate qualifications. We also have an active Continual Professional Development (CPD) programme so you can be assured that you are in the safest hands.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
- 100% confidence that your legal duties are being met
- Bespoke health and safety, environmental, equalities policies
- Assistance in accident reporting to enforcing authorities
- Accident Investigation
- Liaison with enforcing authorities on your behalf
- Access to telephone and email advice whenever you need it
- Direct access to a dedicated health and safety person – not a call centre
- Instant access to advice when you need it 24/7 – no need to worry about office hours
- Regular updates on any changes in health, safety and environmental legislation
- Daily health, safety and environmental news items
- Monthly health and safety newsletter keeping you and your staff up-to-date
- Fast, efficient service from a responsive company
- Greater networking contacts