WHO ARE HSCS SCOTLAND LTD?
Health and Safety Consultancy Services (Scotland) Ltd was established in 2005 with the objective of providing cost effective, sensible health and safety advice and solutions for all types of companies. We supply contractors, sub-contractors, client organisations, designers, hospitality and professional consultants with high quality, fast turnaround, jargon free, easy to understand health and safety advice to ensure that they fully comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and all associated regulations. We also aid a number of small businesses, restaurants, hotels and various other organisations with all aspects of occupational health and safety as well as staff training, work station assessments and fire risk assessments.
HOW WE CAN ADD VALUE TO YOUR BUSINESS
We work with you and tailor our services to the specific needs of your business. Health and safety shouldn’t be seen as a regulatory burden or merely seeking legal compliance; our service can offer significant benefits to your business including:
- Positive Image – be known as a company that has a reputation for safety and use it as a selling tool.
- Increased productivity – employees are healthier, happier at their work and better motivated.
- Greater health and safety awareness – this means a safer workforce and safer work environment, it also allows staff to identify risks and implement controls.
- Reduced costs and risks – employee absence is lower and accidents are fewer.
- Reduced Insurance premiums – the threat of legal action is lessened and your insurance company my reduce your premiums for being a ‘safer’ company.
- Improved standing among suppliers and partners.
- A better reputation for corporate responsibility among investors, customers and communities.
WE BECOME PART OF YOUR TEAM
As opposed to being a company that you subscribe to over the phone or online who you may never meet or deal with the same person each time you call we become part of your team. We will actively work with you and when you call you will speak to the same person each time guaranteeing that we will understand your business and the key issues that need addressed. We receive regular feedback from our clients to ensure that we are providing the best service available. Our client’s feel that a personal approach is greatly appreciated along with professional integrity and our ability to address bespoke health and safety issues to meet our client’s deadlines every time.
PROMOTING A HEALTHIER WORKPLACE THROUGH SAFETY
We also offer CDM consultancy assistance to principal designer (former CDM Co-ordinator Services under CDM 2007) and advise and assist our clients with their duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015).
HSCS (Scotland) Ltd offer a complete solution for health and safety within your organisation. We are Chartered members of IOSH, members of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment and are Registered Consultants with the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants register (OSHCR). Fully insured. We have worked on hundreds of projects ranging from £7,000 to £20 million. So you can be rest assured you are in safe competent hands.